Health and safety notice regarding Coronavirus COVID-19
Last updated (18.03.2020 - 19.30pm)
The health and wellbeing of our congregation is our highest priority. Please be assured that we are closely monitoring and acting on the guidance provided by the UK Government regarding the coronavirus and social distancing recommendations.
• Our Sunday services will be cancelled up to and including Sunday 5th April. This includes all Kids Church & Youth Ministry related activities. We may be required to lengthen this cancellation period.
• The church building will only open on Monday & Tuesday mornings in order for staff and key volunteers to carry out critical tasks.
• All other gatherings will be cancelled until further notice. This includes Young @Heart, Youth Household & Alpha.
• If you or anyone in your household shows any symptoms, please follow the newly issued UK Government Stay at Home Guidance
and self-isolate for 14 days.
• Be alert in taking the necessary precautions regarding your own health by following the advice for the public from the World Health Organisation
• Check the recommendations of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) before traveling overseas.
Ultimately, even as we pursue preventative measures and exercise wisdom in keeping ourselves and loved ones safe, our faith and security is in Jesus Christ. We pray His promise of protection over you and your family. Let’s also pray for those affected around the world, and that the virus will be quickly contained and conquered.
“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.” John 14:1